Looking back at my original plan I wanted all three environments in there however I have chosen to not include my modular building one because I feel it is too generic and will let the showreel down so I am keeping it to two environments.
Tuesday, 1 April 2014
final showreel creation
Now my environments are complete I can create my final showreel, to do this I used a video editing program called Sony Vegas, this allows me to combine music and video as well as adding little effects that help.
Looking back at my original plan I wanted all three environments in there however I have chosen to not include my modular building one because I feel it is too generic and will let the showreel down so I am keeping it to two environments.
The beginning of the showreel my name will appear with my intended job role along with the software used to create the environments and my email address at the bottom, this lasts around 5 seconds before the first environment appears.The sci-fi tavern has two camera in which pan and rotate around the scene, beginning from the door and ending at the door, the focus is on the interior of the environment however showing some exterior elements I worked on such as the bridge. I really like the transition between the cool blue indoor lighting to the warm outdoor lighting. The next environment then appears showing the temple from a low angle, rotating around, I really like how this captures the sun rays in-between the pillars, then a close up of the temple, followed it finally rotated from a high angle to a low angle. And finally at the end finishing with my contact details.
Looking back at my original plan I wanted all three environments in there however I have chosen to not include my modular building one because I feel it is too generic and will let the showreel down so I am keeping it to two environments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment