Friday, 31 January 2014

Scene blockout

Here is the scene blockout as it stands, breaking this down, the brick wall surrounding the temple can be modular and should be straight forward to create. The large plane in the scene represents the surrounding terrain, I feel this will need to be extended and using the terrain editor in UDK I will create a simple field which I think it is looking at the concept which is surrounded by fog.
The trees are not the kind of trees I want, they are just place holder generic trees which will need to be changed to large blossom trees at a later stage but first I need to learn how to create them correctly. As for the temple I am not sure what is in the middle so I may leave it empty but the temple itself looks like it can be created in sections and duplicated so this will allow me to focus on a section and get looking like a good quality portfolio piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment